1) Your name: Cami Maher
2) What years were you in Watauga? errrm.....98 and 99
3) Did you end up as an IDS major? Oh no. What was your major? Creative writing
4) Who were your favorite professors? Jay Wentworth for doing exorcisms, David Huntely for his stories about the Beat writers, Bud Gerber for intentionally leaving students behind on a field trip to "see what they would do", Kay Smith for her class on Shakespeare in Film.
5) What are you up to now? Back at ASU finishing up my Masters in Community Counseling with a concentration in addictions counseling and a certificate in expressive arts therapy.
6) Add anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself. They should definitely not get rid of Watauga College, but since it's not in East and the professors and classes are different, I feel like it's gotta be completely different now. Also, I'm the one who created the East Hall ghost map, since I did a ghost investigation of the place my senior year. :) That shit is haunted, I don't care WHO you are!